페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Nail care product

There are additional nail care products.
I found it in Etude House.
 
 
First, Help My Finger Quick Dry Drop.
This procuct helps your nail dry quickly.
Originally it takes long time to dry nail perfectly.
But when you use this procuct, it reduce time to dry.
 
Second one is Help My Finger Overnight Nail Hardner.
In my case, my nail is soft, so usually my nail is broken.
But this product helps you to care your nails and to keep moisture.
Use this before you sleep!
 
 
This is Help My Finger Sunchine Whitener.
This product helps your own nail color whiteneing.
If you do nail frequently, your nail is tinting.
But if you use this it helps your nail look like healthy.
 
This is  Help My Finger Matte Top Coat.
Plain top coat makes your nail glossy, but if you use this top coat your nail is matte.
 
 
Look at this picture. Isn't it luxurious?
Matte nail make you looks like luxurious!
 
Last one is Help My Finger Art Gel Coat.
It can make your nail do like gel nail.
And also it can help to put nail stone.
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기