페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Character nails

Now I will just introduce many kinds of character nail art.

Do you know Monster Ins????
There are many cute characters.
 
This is the characters of Monsters, Inc.
 
 
Isn't it so cute???
It's so cute, but if you want to do this nail you need lots of colors.
And it looks like hard to do:(
But I will try it later!
 
Next one is bat man!
 Most people know about bat man.
Look at the bat man's hat and look at this bat man symbal.

Batman Wallpaper
 
 
I think maybe they use fake nail. Grind nail as look like bat man's hat and apply black color.
And draw bat man symbol on the thumb nail.
 It looks like hard to do. But it is impactive.
I want to do it special day!
 
The last one is spiderman nail.
 
One nail is point nail that draw spider man's face, and on other fingers draw spiderman suit.
I think silver color spider wed is nice.
It is too fancy, so I will do this nail on special day too.
 
I think these nails are all nice.
So why don't you do this nail!!
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기